red bulls nba team

Monday, June 6, 2011

College Hockey Video of the Week (6/6/11): Most Memorable Moment of my Union Hockey Experience

This will be my last week running this blog, so I thought this would be a fitting video to show. I will have more news later in the week about the future of UHB.

This video contains highlights from Union's 5-0 victory over Princeton on Senior Night to claim the Clearly Cup. I will forever remember this moment, and I'm sure the seniors on the team will call this moment the greatest of their careers.  From the time I got to the rink to having Andrew Buote thank me during his speech to celebrating with the team after the game, I can easily say that night was the most fun and exciting nights of my four years.

Good luck to all the Union students in their upcoming finals, and congratulations to all the seniors that will be walking with me at graduation this upcoming Sunday.

Whatever it takes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...