red bulls nba team

Thursday, June 30, 2011

FUNHOUSE FREEBIE collab kit with Kelly-Jo's Scraps

FUNHOUSE

Kelly-Jo's Scraps  and myself have come up with an AWESOME Freebie collab kit I think you will LOVE..  'FUNHOUSE' is inspired by circus and funhouse themes, with a great grungy look/feel to it.  A great colour swatch in grungy reds, yellows, blues, greens and creams. There is a great variety of elements, from your 'circus' like elements, to your more traditional scrapping elements, so your bound to get a few style's of photo's scrapped with this kit, especially all those circus ones.
We will be releasing this kit over 3 days. So today (Friday) you will get the papers.. 
Now for some Previews of the whole kit...

And here is a LO I have made using my part.. I cant wait for PINK to come back to Australia..
Now for todays part, the papers..  You can grab my papers directly from the links below...  AND then head over to Kelly-Jo's Scraps and grab her parts also..

Papers 1 HERE

Papers 2 HERE

Mats and Borders HERE 

Dont forget to come back tomorrow for the elements from both myself, and Kelly-Jo's Scraps..

Now if you like your freebies, you should head on over to 
 Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands and see what great freebies they have found for you today.. 
And of course, ENJOY..   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...