red bulls nba team

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bean Bunny Designs 'Bug a Boo' and 'My Fairy Tale'

...FIRSTLY...
 I am very excited to be able to join all the lovely ladies on Bean Bunny Designs creative team. And to start off I was able to play with 2 gorgeous kits..

'BUG a BOO'
This kit is gorgeous. AND in my favorite colours also. Filled with cute little bug a boo critters, and some gorgeous elements to scrap them with. I LOVE the look to this kit. The colours make it so fresh looking. Just take a look..
You can find 'Bug a Boo' over at Sunshine Studio Scraps.
 And here is a LO I have made of my gorgeous little 'bug a boo' nephew..

And now for the second kit
'My Fairy Tale'
This kit is just gorgeous. A very girly and princess themed kit. Perfect for all those little princess scrapped pages. I had fun with this kit, scrapping my little princess. She's such a diva at times. The colour swatch for this kit is beautiful. Pinks and Purples with some blues and greens..  Take a look at how well they go together..
You can find 'My Fairy Tale over at Sunshine Studio Scraps.
And here is my LO of my little princess, using 'My Fairy Tale'
I hope you all have as much fun with these 2 kits as I have. I am very excited to be able to share them with you all as a new CT member for Bean Bunny Designs. Looking forward to sharing some more great kits along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...