red bulls nba team

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter Break and Looking For A Guest Blogger

By Wednesday, all Union students (besides the winter athletes) will be back home for the six week winter break. I arrived home this afternoon after finishing the first chapter of my thesis on "The Parallelism Between the Rise and the Fall of the Montreal Expos and the Quebec Sovereignty Movement," and a research paper on "The History of Professional Hockey in the Capital Region." Pretty fun term right?

I'll be home for about ten days before I head off to Egypt for a mini-term abroad, meaning I will not have access to the blog for three weeks (November 30 - December 22). I will still have the "College Hockey Video of the Week" and a few other things, but I will not be able to have any commentary or links about the games (I wonder if they will show the Union game on ESPNU in Egypt).

So, I am looking for a guest blogger to do some basic game coverage for the blog while I'm abroad. If you are interested please leave a comment on the blog, message on the Facebook page, twitter me, or email me. More detail on the job will be discussed during that time.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME BY NOVEMBER 29!!! I WILL BE LEAVING ON THE 30TH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...