red bulls nba team

Monday, November 29, 2010

Introducing Your New Guest Blogger

Welcome to the Union Hockey Blog fans. First off, I want to thank Dan Greene for allowing me the opportunity to take over these next few weeks, to follow the team and keep you guys updated on team news and game recaps. Secondly, for those of you don't know me, I figured I would tell you all a little about myself that way you know we're not in trouble. Great, Grand, Wonderful...lets get started.

My name is Justin Zolot - I am from North Andover, MA, about 25 minutes north of Boston, and a Junior at Union College. I'm an Economics major with a Classics minor (yes, I love reading about unbelievably ridiculous stories about would never happen in real life), and also the current treasurer of the Chi Psi fraternity, as well a member of Speakers Forum.

While I am not raising havoc on campus, I work as a sales and marketing intern for the Albany Devils AHL hockey team. I love this job - I manage the team store and take in as much hockey as I can. Many of you at Union see me at every home game - I love going to the games, knowing our players both on and off the ice, yelling, screaming, and chirping the visiting team's goalie. When people ask, I like to call our group the Dutchmen Diehards and it is our pleasure to continue the legacy of Will Friedman and to inspire young students to join us.

So without further ado, I'll conclude my first post, say welcome and thank you guys for having me. If you have any ideas for posts or things you'd like us to do more of, please let me know. You may contact me at zolotj@garnet.union.edu. LETS GO U!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...