red bulls nba team

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sacred Heart players visit NYC

Things have been pretty slow around here, so I thought I'd post this video.

I was just searching "college hockey" on YouTube and came across this video. It had no views so I clicked on it. The players in the video said they were college hockey players, so I thought it would be a good idea to investigate. I went on Why Are You On My Train.com, which is where the video was from. Under the comments of the video, there was a comment from Bryan Felice, who turns out to be a freshman on the Sacred Heart hockey team. Other players from the Pioneers' roster I recognized on the video were Tye Lewis, Torin Snydeman, and David Berube. I really couldn't figure out the two other guys. Here's a link to the SHU roster.

It's a semi-funny video with hockey players just being hockey players. But once again, D-1 hockey players should know better than to let people film them while they say/do stupid things! I assume the Quinnipiac team got in trouble a few weeks ago for their video, since it was immediately taken down. I guess I was the only person to see that video. Hopefully, this video stays up... even though it's not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...