red bulls nba team

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone in Union Nation has a great holiday. Thanksgiving is a holiday to look back and see what we're thankful for. I'm definitely thankful for the people who follow this blog; this is one of the most fun things I've ever done. I am especially thankful to be at Union during the Golden Age of its' hockey program. This program is relevant for the first time in their history, which makes this blog more relevant. I mean, who would've thought four years ago that a Union hockey blog would be talking about the Dutchmen possibly making the NCAA tournament? This is a special time for Union hockey fans, and we should all be thankful.

Have a happy and a healthy Thanksgiving and Let's Go U!

Also, a Happy "belated" Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends. For more on Canadian Thanksgiving click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...