red bulls nba team

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Union tops Niagara 6-1

Wayne Simpson '13
So, I was pretty close on my prediction as the Dutchmen beat the Purple Eagles 6-1 (I predicted a 5-1 win). The usual suspects (Prez, Welsh, and Carr) scored for Union, along with the Simpson brothers and Justin Pallos.Keith Kinkaid made 20 saves for his fourth win of the season.

Also, congratulations to freshman goaltender Troy Grosenick on making his first collegiate appearance. He made three saves in 5:29 of play.

Jeremy Welsh has scored a goal in each of Union's five games this season. I've said all pre-season and I've continued to say it... Jeremy Welsh is going to have a big year! So far, my prediction is looking good.

For more on the game go to:

Tonight the Dutchmen will face the RIT Tigers. Last night, the Tigers lost RPI in Troy 4-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...