red bulls nba team
chicago bulls derrick rose xxBURT0Nxx Apr 6, 10:31 AM Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; ...
1. Tyrone “Muggsy” Bogues (160 cm) Lahir dan dibesarkan di Baltimore, MD, Tyrone Bogues adalah orang terpendek yang pernah bermain di NBA. M...
images miami heat jersey lebron wallpaper lebron james miami heat pics. lebron james dunking wallpaper. lebron james heat dunk w...
images Justin Bieber sexy kiss for house Selena Gomez and Justin aat0995 07-03 05:48 PM I have it with WAC and then it got transferred to ...
images New Ray Ban Wayfarer Folding like the Ray Ban Wayfarer. calaway42 10-03 11:34 PM This is the tute i was talking about.. http://rob...
As you may know, PITB is making the California road trip this year, but we'd hate to leave you with nothing new to peruse in our absence...
Ferris State University softball head coach Keri Becker has added the duties of interim athletics director to her plate, since the retirem...
images emma watson 2011 wallpaper. Emma Watson Hd Wallpaper InTheMoment 07-28 01:17 PM Applicable from RD - Receipt Date printed on your r...
KAGAYA wallpaper Kagaya Wallpapers KAGAYA PICTURES PHOTOS Kagaya - 3d-wallpaper_045.jpg KAGAYA wallpaper Kagaya Wallpaper Kagaya-100-1...
Sasuke Wallpapers naruto-sasuke wallpaper Best Sasuke Chidori Wallpaper PSP Naruto Sasuke Wallpaper sasuke wallpaper. naruto Uchiha Sas...
Saturday, July 16, 2011
2011 NHL DRAFT - PEAC HOCKEY PROGRAM ALUMS JORDAN BINNINGTON AND DANIEL CATENACCI SELECTED IN 3rd ROUND
St. Paul, MN
Saturday June 25
Daniel Catenacci Selected By Buffalo In Third Round
Buffalo's lone third round selection came from the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds with center Daniel Catenacci. Catenacci led the Greyhounds last season in assists with 45 in 67 games and was the fastest skater at the 2011 Top Prospects game. He is another small center, coming in a 5' 10", something that the Sabres are well known for and continue to keep in the pipeline of prospects.
International Scouting Services had this to say about Catenacci who was ranked 51st by them:
Catenacci is unbelievably explosive and could be the fastest and quickest player available in this draft. He's extremely competitive and always proves to be a pesky and agitating opponent. He has a great shot and executes off the rush extremely well. During zone play he often relies on his ability to elude defenders in the perimeter and then dish the puck to a teammate after he has created some room
• In 2010-11, he led the Greyhounds in assists (45) and points (71) in 67 games. He reeled off consecutive-point streaks of 13 and 14 games this season and more than doubled his point total (30) from 2009-10.
• Known for his speed, Catenacci won the Fastest Skater Competition at the 2011 Top Prospects game with an individual best lap time of 14.017 seconds.
• He comes from a hockey family. His father, Maurice, played professionally in the St. Louis Blues organization as well as several seasons in Europe and his older brother, Michael, played for the Kitchener Rangers in the OHL last season.
• The first overall choice by Sault Ste. Marie in the 2009 OHL Priority Selection, he represented Canada at the 2010 Ivan Hlinka Memorial and won a silver medal with Team Ontario at the 2010 World Under-17 Challenge.
• He was coached by his father from the age of seven until he left for the OHL and he played alongside fellow prospect Ryan Murphy (No. 10 ranked) on the York Simcoe Express, winning the Ontario Minor Hockey Association AAA championships in Bantam (2008) and Peewee (2006).
source: Zachary Zielonka
NHL draft Prospect: Daniel Catenacci (click here)
Link to Catenacci TV interview (courtesy of the OHL)
Jordan Binnington of the Owen Sound Attack was selected by the St. Louis Blues in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft
• He was named the Most Outstanding Goaltender of the 2011 Memorial Cup, posting a 1-2 record with a tournament-best goals-against-average of 1.42 and save percentage of .951. He also posted the only shutout of the tournament with 29 saves as part of a 5-0 win over the Kootenay Ice.
• Binnington was the third goalie to appear in the Ontario Hockey League championship for Owen Sound; he stole two games for the Attack posting a goals-against-average of 1.94 and a .943 save percentage. Facing elimination in the series, he made 41 saves in game six, including 14 in the third period and 25 saves in the 3-2 game seven overtime win.
• A Richmond Hill, Ontario native, he is playing in his second OHL season for the Attack. He had a 27-12-1-4 record in 46 games with one shutout in 2010-11, posting a 3.05 goals-against-average and a .899 save percentage.
• Binnington got his start in hockey at the age of five and played his minor hockey for the Vaughan Kings. He credits his dad, John, for having a big influence on his career for always being encouraging and motivational.
• His most embarrassing hockey moment was appearing on the misplays of the week after a mix-up with his defenseman resulted in a goal. The one thing he wants people to know about him is that he is an ultimate fighter away from the rink.
"He's a good-size goalie with very good net coverage. He has very good strength in his crease. His best asset is his positional play and net coverage. He has very good leg extension in his butterfly, and plays big even when in the butterfly, as he's able to stop shots with his shoulders and gloves while in the butterfly position. An area that Jordan could improve on is his lateral quickness, but it's getting better."
from: NHL Central Scouting’s Al Jensen
Link to Binnington TV interview (courtesy of the OHL)
One on One: Binnington and Stajcer (click here)