red bulls nba team

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I love my "Peeps!"



One of my favorite things is my mom's engraved William Arthur stationery. When I opened the Peeps this morning, the yellow reminded me of the pretty note cards, envelopes, and a china she has that she has not used for the blog yet. Even though today was a busy day, I asked her if I could set a quick table.





I had to hurry. I set this table between church and a trip to my grandmother's house. I love the black and yellow!  Don't you think my mom's stationery reminds you of it?









My plan was to add more Peeps, and I wanted to put toothpicks in the Peeps and make paper flags as a place card. I ran out of time! When you're 12 and your parents tell you it's time to go - they mean it! 











Happy Easter!

-Emma





Note from Andrea:



Place mats - Kmart

China - Ebay - Tabletops by Sheffield (I don't know the pattern name.)

Crystal - Ebay - Perspective by Noritake

Tea light candle holder - Marshall's, $3.99

Silver - Sir Christopher by Wallace

Pitcher with honeysuckle - Pier 1 and about 15 years old

Stationery - William Arthur - purchased from finestationery.com - I have no affiliation with them, but they were awesome. I had a new engraving plate made for this set of stationery when everything was on special. Super professional and very happy with the results. Will use them again and again... Also, I like Amy Adele on the internet, too. No affiliation there either, but I love their kids' notes.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...