red bulls nba team

Monday, March 21, 2011

Minnesota-Duluth Hockey Links

Just like every other Union fan, I don't know much about THE Minnesota-Duluth University Bulldogs. I think the only time I saw UMD play was in the 2004 Frozen Four in Boston, which was also when UMD star forward Junior Lessard won the Hobey Baker Award.

Anyways, I will be relying to gather as much info on the Bulldogs as I can from UMD hockey sites. Here's a list:

Jack Connolly Blog (click here)
Rink & Run (click here)
Runnin' With The Dogs (click here)
The Ciskie Blog (click here)
The College Hockey HighHorse (click here)
The Maroon Loon (click here)
USCHO Team Page (click here)
UMD Bulldogs.com (click here)
Duluth News Tribune (click here)

I'll add more if I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...