red bulls nba team

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Preseason All-ECAC team announed

The ECAC announced the all-league preseason team as picked by the coaches. Here are the picks:

F Austin Smith, Colgate
F Chase Polacek, RPI
F Broc Little, Yale
D Geroge Hughes, St. Lawrence
D Evan Stephens, Dartmouth
G Allen York, RPI

And here are my picks:

F Broc Little, Yale
F Adam Estoclet, Dartmouth
F Brian Day, Colgate
D Nick D'Agostino, Cornell
D George Hughes, St. Lawrence
G Keith Kinkaid, Union

So as you can see we agree on two picks (Little and Hughes). I really have no argument about the picks the ECAC coaches made. To me, either Smith or Day will be all-league this year, and Hughes, Stephens, and D'Agostino will be the top three defenders in the league. As you all know by now, I'm not high on York and don't think Polacek will be able to replicate his numbers from last year without D'Amigo and Pirri. But, I do think they will be players to look out for, especially if RPI is better than I predicted. At the end of the day, the players on the coaches list and my list will be major players in the ECAC this year.

Can the season just start already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...