red bulls nba team

Friday, March 26, 2010

RIT upsets Denver in first game of NCAA Tournament

March Madness doesn't pertain just to NCAA Basketball! Who would have thought that RIT of Atlantic Hockey would top the second best team in the tournament???? Well, I did. Every year my family and I have our own bracket competition. So, last night I filled out my bracket and picked RIT to upset the Pioneers. I was the only one in my family (and probably one of the few people in the world) to pick the upset. Here is the rest of my bracket:

Midwest:
(1)Miami over (4) Alabama-Huntsville
(2) Bemidji over (3) Michigan
(1) Miami over (2) Bemidji

Northeast:
(2) North Dakota over (3) Yale
(1) Boston College over (4) Alaska - Fairbanks
(1) Boston College over (2) North Dakota

West:
(1) Wisconsin over (4) Vermont
(2) St. Cloud over (3) Northern Michigan
(1) Wisconsin over (2) St. Cloud
East:
(2) Cornell over (3) New Hampshire
(4) RIT over (1) Denver
(2) Cornell over (4) RIT

Frozen Four:
(1) Miami over (1) BC
(2) Cornell over (1) Wisconsin
(1) Miami over (2) Cornell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...