red bulls nba team

Thursday, March 25, 2010

2010 NCAA Men's Division I Hockey Bracket

Even though the Dutchmen did not make the NCAA Tournament you should still follow it. I've been following the tournament for over 10 years and it gets more exciting every year. Almost every year there is an epic overtime game, a major upset, a win in dramatic fashion, or something of that sort. You can check out the bracket here. The first round begins tomorrow, including the games at the Times Union Center in Albany.

At first glance I'm going to have to pick Miami to win the championship this year. They lost a heart breaker in the championship game last year against BU, so they're going to want it really bad this year. Also, they have two very good goaltenders and great team defense. I am a big believer that defense never quits and wins championships. You still have to give the Michigan teams a shot considering the Final Four is in Detroit, and the tournament has a history of having local teams make the tournament. Also, look out for Boston College since they are playing the first two rounds in Massachusetts.

I've already got my tickets for the Final Four in Detroit. I hope I'm not the only Union fan there!

Who do U think is going to win/ make the Final Four?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...