red bulls nba team

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NDSF Welcomes Back Two Amazing Summer Assistants

The North Dakota State Fair has two great summer assistants that we would like to introduce. Katie H. and Amber A. are back to make sure you get your concert tickets and answer all your questions. Here is some background information on these two awesome little helpers.

“Hi everyone! My name is Katie H. and I work as one of the assistants in the North Dakota State Fair office. This is my second Fair and I love my job! I answer the phones and enjoy talking to all of you about your fun times at the Fair. Among the countless things that make the fair run, I get to help sell tickets and make sure everyone gets a ribbon for their hard work. I started off at Minot State University towards a degree in Public Relations and Marketing and will finish up in a couple of years at the University of North Dakota. Working at the Fair has been a great experience! I can’t say enough about the wonderful people I get to work with and how much they have taught me along the way. We keep pretty busy around here but when the fair rolls around all of the hard work pays off! Can’t wait to see you at the 2009 State Fair!”

“Hello! My name is Amber A. This is my second year working as an assistant for the Fair and I love it!!! I get to work with fantastic people that make all the Fairs a great success! I just recently graduated from Williston State College with my Associates of Arts Degree. I will be continuing my education next year at Dickinson State University in hopes to become an Elementary Education teacher. I played basketball for WSC Tetons for my two years there and I will get to play two more years at Dickinson State. The North Dakota State Fair has always been the highlight of my summers and always is a fun time! Working here I have gotten to experience the fair from the inside. I have seen how much work and dedication it takes into making your fair a great success and I hope you enjoy it!!”

As you can see, you are in good hands this year at the Fair. We are so glad to have an office team that truly loves the Fair. Thanks for taking the time to get to know these two members of our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...