red bulls nba team

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Introducing........Our Marketing Interns!

Greetings Fair fans! We would like to introduce you to our marketing interns for the summer, Devin and Ashley. They will be behind the scenes helping us keep everything running smoothly. Here’s a little about them so you can become acquainted and find out what they will be up to this summer.

“Hey guys! Ashley M. here, I’m a sin city local who moved to Minot three months ago for “a little” change of scenery. I recently graduated from the University of Nevada Las Vegas where I attained a bachelor degree in Business Marketing. My aspiration is to get involved with event planning, which is why I was drawn to working at the Fair. What event could be more fun to be apart of than THE event of the year, the North Dakota State Fair?! I am learning a lot already and trying to stay prepared for anything that comes my way, whether it is flying dodgeballs or crazy mascots, I’m up for the challenge.”


Hi, Devin Bell here! I am a fun, outgoing and love to have a good time. Currently, I am studying marketing at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire. I have always been very interested in event planning so I decided the Fair would be a great place to experience it. The State Fair is a fun upbeat environment and I want to keep it that way with my events. What I have on the schedule for this year includes a sandbox to a clown contest to a greased pig contest. It doesn’t stop there though. Come check out the State Fair for the rest!


Thanks for taking the time to get to know our new interns. We are very excited to have them! Together they will also be keeping Fairgoers updated about on Facebook, MySpace, Blogger and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...