red bulls nba team

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Miro Satan

I had intended for this illustration to be a much bigger deal...when the Penguins signed Miroslav Satan (pronounced she-TAN) over the summer, I was instantly enthralled with the possibilities. It seemed perfect...I love to draw devil girls and hockey jerseys, and then my favorite team goes and gets a guy named SATAN? I started this drawing right away!

Unfortunately, I waited a bit to long to finish it. After a decent start, ol' Miro has kinda gone in the tank, along with the rest of the Penguins, who have lost seven of their last eight games...most of those games having been played against crappy teams. So, my plans for a spectacular, Mellon-Arena-on-fire background have been shelved indefinitely. Still, it's a fun image. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...