red bulls nba team

Thursday, February 14, 2008

EVERYONE CALM DOWN!



The Jason Kidd trade is not final. Call me crazy but I adore the idea of an earth shattering trade being held up by Devean George.

This trade is a horrible idea. I don't care what anyone says. I am even able to put my intense dislike of Jason Kidd aside and admit that he is a great player who could contribute a lot to the Mavericks. But the cost is too high. I mean beyond the $40 million dollars and draft picks and enduring the Jason Kidd for Crest Cadillac commercials. Losing Devin Harris and Diop is foolish. I am not as upset about the prospect of losing Stackhouse.

Oh and by the way, throwing Devean George into a game out of spite is kind of retarded and lame.

The latest word on the street is that the trade is going through. My eyes hurt from rolling so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...