red bulls nba team

Thursday, February 17, 2011

'Special Moments' - Freebie Kit

Special Moments
Free kit
By kitkat79-Scraps

I am very excited to be able to bring you My first Freebie kit
'Special Moments'.
I have made this kit up with all those 'Special moments' and occasions in mind,
 from Birthdays to weddings, even family reunions.
An endless possability of Special Moments that you could scrap.
'Special Moments' Is filled with 54 element's, 9 page's and 1 cluster frame ready to go.
All in gorgeous Herritage greens, Blacks and White's, with a bit of a vintage look to it.

Special Moment's

Here is a LO I have made using 'Special Moments'

And here is a Cluster Frame I have included in the kit also.
Dont forget, You can find me on facebook HERE.
I would LOVE to see any of your pages or crafts you make with this kit,
so feel free to join my page and share all your gorgeous LO's..
Also, keep up to date with any other freebie's that I will be bringing out along the way..


Here are the 4 download links for this kit...
Please enjoy & have some fun with this kit.








If you like this Freebie, You may like to head to CBH , Craft Crave and DSD 
for some more great Freebies for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...