red bulls nba team

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nathan Gerbe Scores Two Goals in Five Seconds

Nathan Gerbe is a former Boston College Eagle and currently plays for the Buffalo Sabres. I watched Gerbe and the Eagles win the NCAA championship in 2008 where he became one of my favorite college hockey players of all-time (and I've seen a lot of great players). He's incredibly tiny for an NHLer (listed at 5'5" and 178 lbs), but is also extremely fast and hard working.

You can see these attributes here as he scored two goals against my favorite NHL team, the New York Islanders (yeah, yeah I know the Isles are awful but they're my team!), last night in a 5-2 loss in Buffalo.

P.S. Rick Jeanneret has the best hockey announcer voice of all-time.




Oh, and here's a sick video of Gerbe taking a penalty shot in college. I know I've already posted this before, but it's really good:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...