red bulls nba team

Monday, June 28, 2010

College Hockey Video of the Week (6/28/10): Dutchmen on the Hockey Treadmill

This is a new segment that I will be adding to the blog every week. I call it "College Hockey Video of the Week." I will be showing some great goals, hits, fights, etc. from college hockey that have been caught on film. Some of these videos will be Union Hockey videos, just like the one I am presenting this week.

This is a video of some of your favorite Union players working out in the awesome hockey training facility at Athletic Republic in Clifton Park. Here Dutchmen such as Luke Cain and Andrew Buote are training on the hockey treadmill, which might be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I definitely need to get one for my house next season! I can't wait for the 2010-2011 season to begin, and I'm sure the players are working hard this summer.

If for some reason you cannot see (I can on my computer) the video click on this link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...