red bulls nba team

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mixing Passion, Technology and Coaching

By Patrick Driessen

I am always looking for new innovative ways to improve things. Often it's just a matter of combining existing things with a couple of new things.

In this case I found a great tool which is combining my passion for helping others succeed, my passion for coaching and my passion for technology: Disciplanner! It helps you to get disciplined and succeed in meeting your personal goals! How cool is that!?

Normally I do not like to advertise something on my blog, but in this case I'm happy to make a positive exception: Disciplanner.com is an application for tracking long term personal goals and bad habits. No hourly schedules, just commit to weekly goals and record time, that's it. The basic Disciplanner account is free and the Disciplanner iPhone application will be released in the coming months!

So what's stopping you to try it out? If you use this innovative tool well, I am sure it will enable you to succeed faster & better!

Thanks, warm regards & success,


Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...