red bulls nba team

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I May Be a Sore Loser...

...but at least I'm not a welcher. As per the stipulations of our wager, I wore Jeff Brown's Red Wings jersey last Saturday at Heroes Con. Lucky for me, the convention hall was hotter than hell, and he let me take it off after a scant four hours (allowing me to reveal my Penguins/ Jordan Staal T-shirt underneath). What a pal!

In all honesty, it wasn't too bad, and if the number of people who came up and gave a hard time knowing the situation was irksome, at least it let me know that people are actually reading all this nonsense. And it made me glad I never went through with that "2 Girls, 1 Stanley Cup" idea I had a couple days after the finals ended.

Courtesy of the boys at the Dollar Bin, and used without permission, here's a little bit of photographic evidence. BOO! Red Wings stink!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...