red bulls nba team

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Heroes Con is Imminent

I'll be leaving tonight for beautiful Charlotte NC to exhibit at the Heroes Convention all weekend! Here's a few last-minute details:

  • I'll be at Table #501 in Indie Island, along with the rest of the cool kids.


  • I'll have T-shirts for sale, hot off the screen-print press! Men's, women's and kid's sizes...it's kinda just a trial run to see how they do, so get 'em while they last!





  • As usual, I'll be doing sketches! I can't seem to upload 'em at the moment, so you can peep a few of 'em here.




If you're a funnybook fan, I can't imagine any show short of San Diego with more to offer...and even then, Heroes is all about the comics, not movies and video games and all that other bullshit. Hell, even the weather should be nice! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...