red bulls nba team

Thursday, January 18, 2007

When Stackhouse sings, everyone wins!

Well, I would *LOVE* to blog about the game but frankly we dominated so hard from the middle of the first quarter onwards that it would seem like a big old case of being a bad sport if I did actually talk about the rest of the game.

Devean George sucked on those first two three pointers but did get one of the sweetest (along with Josh Howard) dunks of the game so who can complain?

It's bad business for this blog when we win by 20+ points but at least that means I can rest up and think about how awesome that Suns v Mavs playoff stuff is going to be. Boris Diaw, I have a heckle all ready for you. Remeber, I took French for three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...