red bulls nba team

Saturday, January 27, 2007

That was close



Let me just say that I have always thought that Mike Bibby has the worst tattoos in professional sports. I know this is a highly-contested title. Jeremy Shockey from the NY Giants being the current NFL title holder in my opinion. But seriously, Mike Bibby's tattoos are obnoxious. Seriously, y'all.

I am starting to feel less uneasy about Diop. Not comfortable, mind you. Just less uncomfortable. And I stand by my previous statements about Devean George maybe except for the whole "his three point shot is a foregone conclusion." The good news is that everyone at AAC got a free taco tonight, Dirk got his seventh straight double-double and most importantly Mike Bibby got one step closer to having a longer tattoo-filled offseason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...