red bulls nba team

Friday, May 13, 2011

FREEBIE PU KIT - MOO-velous

I have a new FREEBIE PU kit for you.
Inspired by the good old dairy cow and a little bit of red...
'MOO-velous'
by
kitkat79-scraps
Moo-velous is a great little kit, filled with rich reds, and a lot of black and white..
With some 'country cow print' to it, you'll have fun with this kit.
Moo-velous is made up with 27 elements, 4 wordart, 11 papers and an overlay.

You can grab your downloads




I would LOVE to see any LO's you create using my kits. You are more than welcome to post them on my Facebook page at 
I would love to share some love on your work..

Now if you Like this freebie, you may also like to head on over to Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands and see what other gorgeous freebies these wonderful ladies have found for you today too    :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...