red bulls nba team

Thursday, May 5, 2011

'Antiquarian Treasures' Store Collab for 'Angel Baby Scraps Store

'Antiquarian Treasures'
Designer Store Collab for

I have another FANTASTIC collab kit
to show you by some great designers
from 'Angel Baby Scraps' Store.
Kelly-Jo Scraps, Courtney's Digiscrappin', Scrap Heppens To Me, and Angel Baby Scraps have come together and brought you this gorgeous Antique inspired kit 'Antiquarian Treasures'. Filled with 38 papers, and 124 elements with all things looking gorgeous
and an antique feel to them, you will get
all your vintage LO's done with this kit.
On Sale now for only $3.50 at
(will return to regular price of $7)
 So make sure you get in quick and grab a bargain.

And here are some of my LO's using
'Antiquarian Treasures'

and I love this last paper SO much I had to use for another LO..



I hope you enjoy this gorgeous antique inspired kit as much as I have..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...