red bulls nba team

Monday, December 21, 2009

How to Create Your Own Religion of Happiness & Success

One of the goals I had set to be completed before the end of this year was my new book. I am happy and proud to announce that 'How to Create Your Own Religion of Happiness & Success' is now a reality!

It's always very rewarding to see and feel the result of your own passion and dedication.
I received the first 20 copies (for proof reading) with a very big smile on my face!

In my new book I reveal my own experiences, insights and lessons learned on how I created my own religion of happiness & success. The book explains what real happiness is, which roads to success to walk on and what tools and processes to use to create your own religion of happiness & success.
This self leadership book will inspire, motivate and guide you to increase your happiness and to succeed faster & better!

Early next year the final version will be printed and I will keep you posted on how you can get a copy of the book. 100% of all author royalties are donated to an educational not-for-profit charity.

Meanwhile I try to spend some of my spare time on writing two new leadership books, which both need to be completed before Q3 of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...