red bulls nba team

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fairwell to the ND State Fair!!!


What A Ride is right!!! That is exactly what my summer felt like and would not change it for the world! For the past 3 months, I have been a marketing intern here at the North Dakota State Fair. I remember my first few day here when they gave me my list of projects to tackle for the Fair. I was in shock because I thought there was no way I would be able to plan over fifteen different events in two short months. Now that the Fair is over and I am in my final hours, I look back and said to myself why was I freaking out, it was not that bad. I had time to spare. Ok more like hours to spare. Throughout everything, I always had a smile on my face and loved to get up every morning and come to work. It has been truly a great experience and I have learned a great deal. I could not have done it without my other half, intern # .5, Ashley!! Thanks for so many great memories!


Devin
Intern #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...