red bulls nba team

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhh mater! Want Jet to always score 30!



You know how in Peanuts cartoons when any character got too excited or mad or frustrated they went "%*&$//"!!!


$%&%^#@#%;owefnq"#@req@(#u@ y^&@(*#$ *^y#$%q@(

That was in-fucking-sane! I can't hate Dwight Howard too much because I thought the sticker thing at the All-Star game was pretty rad. And any game that includes Austin Croshere getting a dunk, Jason Terry scoring 29 points and Dirk hitting 2 threes (or was it 3 threes?) in a row in the last two minutes to pull the Mavs out of their slump is a good game in my book. At 7 pm tonight I was thinking to myself "Who really wants to see the Mavs vs. Magic? I'm here near downtown so maybe I should cruise over to AAC and see if there's any cheap tickets left? Naaaaaah, I just bought some sun-dried tomato hummus and a clay face mask so I'll just go watch it at home since it will probably be a snoozer anyways."

Mark F. just pointed out that "some people" have said that the season is getting boring because the Mavs just keep winning. To that I say: "some people" also have sex with horses. I like winning. I never get bored of my team being better than every other team in the league. I have never gotten bored seeing which zany new franchise or league record another victory will shatter.

It brings to mind a bit of commentary from the Cavs game on Thursday. One TNT commentator (I haven't really bothered to learn their names since I have only within the last year quit referring to the guys back in the studio as "Charles Barkley and those other guys") said:

"Well, here's the Mavs record month by month this season and as you see they did not lose a game in February. I really don't think they're gonna improve as far as their record on a monthly basis going into March."

I totally agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...